The Steelers are in the AFC North division, which is part of the NFL. Everything you need to know about schedule is on the website www.steelers.com
Their results in 2010 and 2011 saw them finish first and second, in their group. However, the 2012-13 season saw the team finish third in AFC North, and it looks as though the 2013 season might be headed the same way as the 2012 results.
Steelers Schedule informations
All about Steelers schedule
- Current schedule: available on the website, where you can view all of the fixtures, including those still to be played.
- Downloadable options: the schedule is available either as a printable download, or you can save it to your calendar using ical.
- Events: 29th September saw the game against the Vikings, played out in London, England.
- Catch up: You can watch a recap of the exciting London game on ESPN, along with highlights of all the 2013 games and all the statistics.
Heinz Field, Home to the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Stadium: Heinz Field (opened in 2001).
- Team: All details of the active team, plus reserves and injured players, can be found on the official website.
- Opening hours: Monday – Friday, from 9:00 a.m until 5:00 p.m, and Saturday, before the game starts. Steelers fans can access the ground two hours prior to the start of the game.
- Wheelchair accessible: Yes, all gates at the Heinz Field stadium are accessible to wheelchair users.
The official website (www.steelers.com) has a wealth of information on the Heinz Field stadium for home, and visiting, fans. The stadium currently operates a very strict policy on bags, and all the details regarding what is acceptable, or not, are found in the handy online guide.
With the drama of the 2013 season nearly at an end, let’s hope the season ends on a high and not with the disappointment of 2012.
Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Football Club
P.O. Box 6763
Pittsburgh, PA 15212